tubeless tire repair for a hand truck

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:06:45 -0700 (PDT), Eric in North TX

Video: Tires still on the trailer
_Seal A Tire Bead with Starting Fluid_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZhszvMjvjg&feature=related

Includes Disclamier...

Starting fluid???...I don't think so.

Why would that be, it has been done all over the world, I can say from personal experience it sounds worse than it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5wsq7K-bUA

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 13:29:07 -0700 (PDT), Eric in North TX

Also note, only a small amount of starting fluid in needed. No need to empty the entire contents of the can. Using to much fluid would blow the bead off the rim.
Sue Hirsch wrote:

Any kind of band. A rope with a stick so you can twist it tighter and tighter will work. A big wire tie will work. One of those load straps with a ratcheting tightener will work. It's not rocket science. Even a small chain binder will work. I had tires and tubes on my snow blower that were always flat. I put new tubeless tires on it and they have been hard ever since.
--
LSMFT

I look outside this morning and everything was in 3D!

I sprayed the rim with oil, took the valve out and pumped the air in until it sealed then quickly put the valve back in & pumped it up again. Worked like a charm