trucks with strong roofs

I saw the photo from Oregon of the man with the flag standing on the cab of his truck, and I want a truck that will hold me up without denting the roof.
What rating, what value should I be loooking for? If I want to put two people on the roof, is there a special rating for that?

https://www.antiquesnavigator.com/ebay/images/2015/221685537686.jpg
--- ---
Per Micky:

Dunno from ratings, but I look for number of posts.
That means a full crew cab with four conventional (not suicide) doors...i.e. six posts.
After that, it's roll bars....
--
Pete Cresswell

On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 8:32:27 AM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

I don't think the posts or roll bars would prevent the skin of the roof from denting under the concentrated weight of someone standing on the roof. They may prevent the cab from collapsing and crushing the occupants in a rollover, but I don't that will help in Micky's situation.
Per DerbyDad03:

Mea Culpa: I had jumped to the conclusion that rollover survival was his ultimate goal.
Now that you have said it, I guess there are reasons one would want to stand on the roof - like sporting events or climbing on to a trailer or something.
--
Pete Cresswell

I want to support my bro's at the Oregon occupation. I would have been there earlier but it's a long drive from Baltimore to Oregon.
http://static01.nyt.com/images/2016/02/12/us/12oregon-web01SUB/12oregon-web01SUB-master675.jpg
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/C1AU_kBh5pHaU4KenXB0Ew--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3NfbGVnbztmaT1maWxsO2g9Mzc3O2lsPXBsYW5lO3B4b2ZmPTUwO3B5b2ZmPTA7cT03NTt3PTY3MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/f50128369f2e2d07900f6a70670014c3.jpg
And I still have to buy a truck.
Per Micky:

Smalltime stuff.
For the Real Deal you have to go over to Train Surfing: http://www.pprune.org/jet-blast/252676-train-spotting-nah-train-surfing.html