tree pruner worked for me

http://www.harborfreight.com/tree-pruner-9712.html I'd have called it a pole saw, but that's OK. I've got a couple branches that rub on my trailer. I called the park office, early August. Two months later, still have branches that rub.
With the above saw, it took me about 15 minutes to trim the branches. That the park hasn't done in 10 weeks. Well, gosh, that "rubs me the wrong way".
I used the pull saw, on branches up to about inch diameter. Used the rope pull lopper a couple times, it pulls rather hard. But, it did some good.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Good price. I've got an old one with a wooden handle but bought a new one at Lowes that will extend up to maybe 15 feet. They had another, that was even longer.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 18:02:38 -0700 (PDT), Frank
It's a cheap piece of crap that works fine the first time - and deteriorates with every use untill it is useless before finishing trimming an average tree. I've worn out (sprung) several of them - then I got a couple with cast aluminum heads. They didn't deteriorate gradually like the steel ones, but working them too hard I broke the castings. I have since found a GREAT unit - a straight jaw type from Lee Valley. I guess the official term is an "anvil" pruner, as compared to a bypass trimmer. It cost me about $50 but it will last me a LONG time - and the pole is aluminum extrusion, not flimsy fiberglass.
I also got myself an electric pole chainsaw - tried it on the cherry tree on Saturday and it was a real treat - went through 4" branches like butter. (8 inch bar)
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:37:25 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Not the saw part - the guillotine cutter part.
Add pictures here
✖