tree pruner worked for me

'd have called it a pole saw, but that's OK. I've got a couple branches that rub on my trailer. I called the park office, early August. Two months later, still have branches that rub.

With the above saw, it took me about 15 minutes to trim the branches. That the park hasn't done in 10 weeks. Well, gosh, that "rubs me the wrong way".

I used the pull saw, on branches up to about inch diameter. Used the rope pull lopper a couple times, it pulls rather hard. But, it did some good.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Good price. I've got an old one with a wooden handle but bought a new one at Lowes that will extend up to maybe 15 feet. They had another, that was even longer.

Reply to
Frank

deteriorates with every use untill it is useless before finishing trimming an average tree. I've worn out (sprung) several of them - then I got a couple with cast aluminum heads. They didn't deteriorate gradually like the steel ones, but working them too hard I broke the castings. I have since found a GREAT unit - a straight jaw type from Lee Valley. I guess the official term is an "anvil" pruner, as compared to a bypass trimmer. It cost me about $50 but it will last me a LONG time

- and the pole is aluminum extrusion, not flimsy fiberglass.

I also got myself an electric pole chainsaw - tried it on the cherry tree on Saturday and it was a real treat - went through 4" branches like butter. (8 inch bar)

Reply to
clare

Not the saw part - the guillotine cutter part.

Reply to
clare