Track Light installation

I am trying to install a new track light in an old house and I am running across a problem. While the track light has 3 wires (black, white, and the green ground wire), the junction box in my kitchen ceiling only has the white and black.
What do I do with the ground wire if I dont see any obvious ground screw to attach it to? FYI - the light I replaced only had 2 wires that attached to the B & W wires.
Thanks

Attach the green wire from the track to the junction box. The track is designed to be grounded via the green wire, but you don't have a ground at the junction box and that's not unusual with old wiring. If you can, run a ground wire from your fuse box/circuit breaker panel to the junction box or, better yet, a new #12 line with the black/white/green or bare ground included.
TKM