Toto toilet

I have a Toto Drake toilet with the g-max flush valve that is refilling slowly and in spurts. I can't find any directions on how to adjust the valve either online or in the installation instructions that came with the toilet. There is no visible screw to turn. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Cathi

I believe the Toto uses a standard fill valve (the flush flapper valve is oversized - I assumed that's what the "G-max" referred to). At least mine does. That being the case, you could just replace the valve unit with any other that your local hardware store, Home Depot or Lowes carries. -Wm
Thanks for the suggestion, but my valve clearly says g-max on the top. It's only a year old and the 5 others in the house work just fine. I can't believe that there is not a way to adjust the flow. Even the very old fashioned ones with the float can be adjusted.
Cathi

the
Give Toto in Georgia a call, I will get you the number if you don't have it. I've got three Toto's but not G-Max and no problems.
On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 18:14:55 GMT, "Lee & Cathi Thomas"