Toro Wheel Horse 825 Riding Mower

Does anyone know if the steering wheel & Column can be easily removed? I need to pick one up and want to get it in the back of a suv but the highest point may be too high. Can not find an online pdf manual for this mower even after an extensive search.

When I needed a manual and parts list for my 1969 Wheel Horse, I contacted Toro support. They e-mailed a scan of the manual to me. It isn't real pretty, but it is readable and I have been able to use it to order parts and make repairs.