Toilet seat bidets

My 7.5 year old Toto Zoe toilet seat bidet has started leaking. Does anyone know how easy these are to repair? Where would I start? Could the problem be caused by my very hard water?
If the Toto is not repairable, are there any other brands or types that are longer lasting?
I have been searching on Froogle.com and on Ebay. I have found some that connect up to both the hot and cold water instead of using an electric heater for the water.
If no hot water has been run for some time, it can take a few minutes for water at a faucet to get hot. Do these units have some way of discarding the water that is not yet hot? Has anyone used one of these bidets?
Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,

Step one would be to determine what fitting on it is leaking, it could be a simple as retightening, hard to tell from here.