"Toilet fishing apparently banned at Sochi Olympics"

"A sign posted in the restroom of a Sochi Olympic venue went viral over the weekend after Canadian snowboarder Sebastien Toutant tweeted it. (@SebToots/Twitter"
Sign:
<http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/toilet-fishing-apparently-banned-sochi-olympics USA USA USA

Didn't I read that you shoudlnt' go to Sushi in months that contain an R?
On 2/4/2014 4:31 PM, Oren wrote:

You saw some of it in the last video link I posted. ^_^
TDD
On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 2:31:58 PM UTC-8, Oren wrote:

HB

    Toilets are probably built on frozen-over lakes. Imagine how long the queue will get while a fishing fanatic tries to hook his first Russian trout.     I didn't understand the one that says you can't piss standing up. Maybe the sign is for a ladies WC ? In which case, Russian women wear trousers.... hum ... no wonder Putin hates gays, he's probably picked up many a lad thinking they were lasses.     PS the last one is a rather crude "no drug use". It's supposed to depict someone with a syringe. Bloody awful artwork.     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 10:17:23 AM UTC-8, Shadow wrote:

Anyone stuck with toilet cleaning duty understands very well why. You may think it is all going in the bowl but a lot is splashing right back out and making a mess for someone else to clean up.
I guarantee you that any females in your house would much appreciate if you would quit standing up to piss.
Hary K

    I suppose it all comes down to dick-toilet distance. My wife has never complained about mine ....     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On 2/6/2014 11:35 AM, Harry K wrote:

urine output for medical reasons. In 2011, I became very ill due to fluid retention then when I got some much needed medication, I dropped 50lbs in two weeks and it was all fluid. So I watch my weight and urine output. Last July, I wound up hospitalized because I had a sudden onset of pulmonary edema, my lungs filled with fluid over a twenty minute period and I spent 5 days in the hospital with a drain line in my winky. The problem was due to me being told to stop taking one of my medications which happened to be a diuretic. I don't take or stop taking any medication unless I get a full explanation. I'm going to look it up on the Interweb too but I must avoid developing medical students disease. ^_^
TDD
On Thursday, February 6, 2014 8:19:42 PM UTC-8, The Daring Dufas wrote:

Interesting but hardly on point.
Harry K
On 2/6/2014 11:47 PM, Harry K wrote:

TDD

"graduated urinal" means you're out of diapers, and ready to go to school now? When I watched TV, they used to have commercials for Pull Ups, which were the next stage after diapers.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 2/7/2014 7:11 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

TDD
On 2/4/2014 4:31 PM, Oren wrote:

Obviously to prevent Republicans from trolling for sex.