Toilet bubble

When I flush my upstairs toilet, a bubble comes up from the bowel. I have no other problem with the toilet. It is a new house. Should I be concerned?
Paul
Maybe there's a blockage in the sewage vent causing the air to be displaced out of the toilet drain pipe instead of the vent.
Paul wrote:

Paul wrote:

Technically, that's known as a fart. They usually go out rather than <ugh> up though :)
-- dadiOH _____________________________

Take the lid off of the tank and take a peek.
Do you see the Tidy Bowl man?
If not, you better fish him out. He can only hold his breath so long.......

what brand of toilet is it. I just put a gerber in and it does the same thing.
- Paul -

- Nehmo - Is the vent pipe there and open?
--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

If you have bubbles in your bowel you probably should be eating less beans!