Toilet bubble

When I flush my upstairs toilet, a bubble comes up from the bowel. I have no other problem with the toilet. It is a new house. Should I be concerned?

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Maybe there's a blockage in the sewage vent causing the air to be displaced out of the toilet drain pipe instead of the vent.

Paul wrote:

Reply to
AC/DCdude17

Technically, that's known as a fart. They usually go out rather than up though :)

-- dadiOH _____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.0... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH

"Paul" wrote

Take the lid off of the tank and take a peek.

Do you see the Tidy Bowl man?

If not, you better fish him out. He can only hold his breath so long.......

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

what brand of toilet is it. I just put a gerber in and it does the same thing.

Reply to
PAUL100

- Paul -

- Nehmo - Is the vent pipe there and open?

Reply to
Nehmo Sergheyev

There is a vent pipe, but how do you check to see if it's opened?

Paul

Reply to
Paul

If you have bubbles in your bowel you probably should be eating less beans!

Reply to
Noozer