Toilet bowl?

Landlord just fitted a new toilet bowl for me, looks good and seems to work OK but there's always a big turd, not mine, lying at the bottom which won't go away no matter how many times it's flushed. How do I fix this? Serious replies only please.
Kenny
On 07/19/2015 06:34 AM, Kenny wrote:

1) Large bucket of water: pour it in
2) Feed the offender less
Will ring landlords tomorrow, they'll send a man to look into it and maybe get to the bottom of it.
Kenny
"philo" wrote in message
On 07/19/2015 06:34 AM, Kenny wrote:

1) Large bucket of water: pour it in
2) Feed the offender less
On 07/19/2015 08:40 AM, Kenny wrote:

You can dump the bucket of water in there yourself... no need to call the landlord.
sheesh

On 7/19/2015 7:34 AM, Kenny wrote:

"seems to work ok" is wrong. It is not working OK if there is residue. A good toilet these days take care of just about anything you drop in it, one flush.
Landlord put in a cheap piece of crap. You have three options: 1. Replace with a good toilet 2. Keep a stick handy to break up the logs 3. Change to a more liquid diet
I'd talk to the landlord. Offer 50 bucks to add to the cost of a good toilet from Kohler, American Standard or Toto.
I have Kohlers at home and we have them at work. Comfort height, 1.6 gallon flush. None have ever left anything behind.
On Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 8:41:55 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

...or from your behind!
Ed,
The toilet has been installed and used. What will the $50 do in this situation?
Dave M.
On 7/19/2015 10:43 AM, David L. Martel wrote:

Maybe nothing, but if lucky, get him to buy a better toilet and use this one someplace else, like his own house.
"Kenny" wrote in message LOL
On 7/19/2015 7:34 AM, Kenny wrote:

Rubber gloves, grab, dispose in plastic bag. Done.
Man up!
On 7/19/2015 10:48 AM, Meanie wrote:

One time, I used a bucket of the hottest water I could get out of the tap. Softened the obstruction, so it would flush down the drain. If the OP is at all serious.
RV holding tank fluid (the green stuff) also helps soften solids.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 7/19/2015 6:34 AM, Kenny wrote:

Someone has a problem with their diet. May I seriously suggest, http://www.walmart.com/ip/10309752?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid "222222227009477685&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3@753821152&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6V966691785&veh=sem And a diet change!

Cherry bomb? M80? Worked in my school when I was a kid. ;)
Seriously, I'd break it up with a plunger, and then speak with the culprit if this crap is recurring.