To the nice people in this ng

Page 3 of 5

Pleased to know that I annoy you ;) Frank

Now there's the pot calling the kettle black. What a freak!

Exactly. He did the same thing to me in rec.food.cooking earlier on though also gave good answers, just like here..

Who said anything about fixing? Who said he was a pro? I said "if it waswring problem" and I said "He is an EE". Beside, there's a reason I didn't say "3 year old" heater. I said "I got it for $25 at Walmart 3 years ago. Until recently, I didn't use it much - I used to only to take the chill out of the bed sheet for like a VERY short period in winter." That menas I used it for like 2-4 mins each night and only a very short period, not the whole winter.

Yeah right. See design below
************************************************* * * * * * * * Entrance B * * * * * * * * * * **** Entrance A*******************************
Entrance A = Door to room form hallway
Entrance B = Entrance to 2 basins, 2 closet, on shower room, one jacizzi.
Until a few days ago, when I got oil-filled randiant heater, I left Entrance A opened always and did nothing to Entrance B.

I bought a used one at a garage sale for $5.

You mean if you WANT any suggestions, you'll ask, You'll GET suggestions anytime someone feels like making one. I suggest you learn to live with it.

I have no problem with useless suggestions as long as it doesn't come with smart alec and/or condescending tone.
On Feb 5, 4:19 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Not my house and I am moving out soon. And you are plonked.

Somebody recommends a thermostat and you get bent out of shape?

So you are going to pretend like I plonked you because seomone recommended me a thermostat?

You didn't "plonk" me, or you would be seeing my message. Your tirade was directed at whoever it was that suggested a setback thermostat. Try to keep the messages straight, even in your state of rage.

I planned to.

Yes, (and for the term you used at one point) becasue, he talked like msart Alec as if he know show things work in my place.

Amanda wrote:

This person is not NICE at all, plonk as well!

You are correct. Go to the head of the class.
She's not well mentally for even considering placing a heater on her BED. But, she won't be long for this world. Unfortunately, she'll burn down someone else's house in the transition if she keeps it up. These types of people always make someone else pay.

I mentioned about placing a tiny heater with AUTO safety shut off feature on my bed for a couple of time in order to give the background of its use to see what could be the damage in the heater that stopped working INSTEAD OF getting my bed and me on fire, the next thing I knew people with no fucking clue who I am and how I do things matronizing me and people with no fucking MD degree in their tail diagnozing me, and some so called men talking to me with their other brain just because they see a female name. I won't mention about retards trying to jump on the band wagon to slander me w/o giving any fucking reference to the thread where, they claimed I said this or that, I got kicked out, blah..blah..blah..
I guees, these people don't have a funck 'n life and need to cling on to me for some excitement in thier boring lives. What a pity!

So?

I assure you that my family will be quite happy to get the money from the insurance (for the house and me).

As many have already said, you're not well.
Seek medical help now.

My mother didn't plan to fall asleep either. Almost all those people who start fires smoking don't plan to fall asleep.

I have heard one can't get pregnant the first two nights, also.

They make a remote thermostat that you can take anywhere,... but it's 100 dollars or more.

People who won't fall asleep smoking in bed burn to death also.
Liek, no what i meen?
--
Steve Barker

"Amanda" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hi Amanda,
I'm no fan of cold sheets either. If you can find yourself an electric blanket (either new or used), climbing into bed will be a whole lot less traumatic and we'll all sleep better; they draw very little power and within five or ten minutes, you're good to go.
An even better option is an electric mattress pad. They're considerably more expensive, but ask anyone who has one and they'll tell you there's nothing like it. Someone in another group recently bought one at a local thrift store for I believe $5.00 and said it was in like new condition.
Cheers, Paul

Actually, my sleeping arrangement is perfect. I was putting underneath not to warm the bed. I don't like warm bed, I just take the chiil out. I sleep better when it is cold because of my rhinistis condition. But my feet gets cold easily and I usually wear leg warmer but that night, I was just tesing. So I aimed the heat toward that direction. Of course, I didn''t really need it badly. What I was doing really was ... playing.
I know it was dangerous but as much as an obedient child, I was I did something extrmely dangerous when I was 9. I was bought a set of pots, made of aluminun and I wanted to cook in the biggest one which was about the size of two palms. So when all the adults were really busy (in the kitchen), I went up to what would be like the balcony here, and made a fire using charcoal, pouring some gas. I cooked some rice - I watched it attentively - and killed the fire afterward. The rice was edible. The next time I would cook rice or anything would be after I turned 21. No one knew about it. This is the first time I tell anyone about it. Of course, it's not that I like playing with fire. If I did dangerous thing, I am very careful with it.

I have that. It gets too hot.

Coldness or hotness is not a problem in my bed setup.