lost in thought

Hi all June 10th my 40 year old brother passed away. I am a cabinetmaker by trade with my own shop. Myself and 7 other men built him the most amazing casket. last weekend. None of the other guys knew a drill bit from a router bit. It is the first time in years I have truly enjoyed building something. Too bad it was a casket for him. It opened my eyes to 30 years ago why I got in the trade in the first place . I love to create things out of wood. I am hoping the future will again be the way it was FUN.

Randy Roper

Reply to
Randy Roper

I assume the other 7 were friends of his. If so, that's a great way to pay respect, work through some grief and set some priorities straight. Good luck as you move forward and get your woodworking back to fun!

Bernie

Reply to
Bernie Hunt