To: Jeff Wisnia Re Halogen Lamp Sockets

Hi Jeff,

Was really super nice of you to offer me those replacement sockets. Really appreciate it very much.

I found a few in my workshop from old lamps that I had junked, but was apparently smart enough to remove the sockets, as well as the modules (probably blown) from them first.

So, I guess, I'm all set. Will try them out.

Again, thanks very much.

Best regards, Bob

------------------------- I've got a bunch of brand new sockets for that style bulb I'll never use up myself. If you email me the overall length of the bulb in your lamp and it matches the sockets I've got I'd be happy to stick one in an envelope and mail it to you gratis.

Reply to
Robert11