Time To Paint HardiePlank Siding?

Is it time to think about repainting a HardiePlank home exterior that was new in 2003? I've done some touch-up in a few places where the paint peeled due to moisture such as the drip cap at the top of the windows, but wonder how to tell when a complete paint job is needed. The paint still looks fine. but it's been exposed to the winters and summers of northern Ohio and is probably slowly wearing down to the primer layer.
Tomsic
On 4/12/2012 4:45 PM, Tomsic wrote:

I don't have HardiePlank. I've got t111 but I paint the bottom half much more often than the top. Moisture and sun exposure make a big difference. I might be lazy (okay I'm lazy) but If it ain't broke I don't fix it.

What is Hardie Plank ????
On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:30:24 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@free.com wrote:

http://www.jameshardie.com/homeowner/index-design-collection.shtml