Time Capsule Found In Backyard

How would you like to find this in your backyard? ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrt4QSAng6I

[8~{} Uncle Capsule Monster
On 04/03/2016 05:45 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

When I was a kid, a friend of mine had a fallout shelter in the basement. It was a scary paranoid era.
On Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 11:41:02 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:

I had a customer back in the 1990's whom I installed a generator for and he had a corner of his basement that was a fallout shelter. It was unstocked and used for storage. I'll bet you recall all those fallout shelters in pub lic buildings with the placard on the wall near the main entrance. I don't remember seeing one of those placards in many years. o_O
https://districtfallout.wordpress.com/history/2-the-public-fallout-shelter/
[8~{} Uncle Fallout Monster
On 4/3/2016 4:17 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

My parents old house, Dad commented one time that the one room in the cellar would make OK fallout shelter. Under the cement garage slab. The room was so packed, hardly enough space to stand. Now, after the estate, the room is all clear. Sadly, there is no food, or water in the rest of the house. Lets hope I don't need it.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Lived across street from this early shelter. The house asking price was very high for it's size, but I don't think they ever sold it at that price.
http://zekfrivolous.com/shelter/Pleasant%20Hills%20combined.pdf
Greg
On Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 6:45:49 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:

How can you be aware of a ground level door in your backyard and not open it for "more than a decade"?
I would have opened it within minutes of discovering it.
Cousin Curiously-Confused Monster
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Wow a homeless shelter! Stumped will be all over this like stink from a manure wagon.
--
Tekkie