They're not really DTV converters !

Page 3 of 3

[snip]

make a lot of difference :-). All you need is a clear shot towards the satellite's equatorial location. All of mine satellites are between 118 and 120 degrees longitude, which means my satellite antennae, mounted on my roof's facia, are pointed SSW and up about 30 degrees from horizontal --
Add pictures here
✖
The best place to mount a dish is in a location where you can reach it to remove snow and ice in the winter. A roof is closer but the satellite is 23,000 miles up so a few feet doesn't matter. Some people actually mount the dish on a post in the ground. Mine is on a wall of the house.
---MIKE---

Add pictures here
✖
On May 15, 7:10 pm, snipped-for-privacy@anonymous.com wrote: <snipped>
Well, that just tears it. The next time the husband asks for sex on the sofa, I'm just gonna have to say no.
Cindy Hamilton
Add pictures here
✖

What if I ask??
Add pictures here
✖

If you don't have a DTV converter, I suppose I could consider it. I'm getting a little old for sex on the sofa. However, sacrifices must occasionally be made, and if I've gotta have a backache, I've just got to deal with it.
Cindy Hamilton
Add pictures here
✖