The Juice came out

I got a little too drunk last night (you know, christmas is near). Anyhow, in the middle of the night I went to the bathroom and stepped on my cat. I heard a squish and the juice came out of the cat. How do I rejuice it?
Gee Chris I thought mormons didnt drink, well keep drunk chris and pump up tat pudy cat
Go to the meat department of your grocery store, and ask for a turkey marinade syringe. That will be most useful.
--
Christopher A. Young
Jesus: The Reason for the Season

Try that expanding foam Great Stuff, thats what its made for , stuffing. be carefull to much and pussy will look fat and have bulging eyes, Let us know how it turns out.
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 05:43:14 -0600, m.A, snipped-for-privacy@686.com wrote:

Hold your hand over it's mouth and nose, and just blow it up through its ass.