Tapping into a waist line

I need to tap into a PVC 4" waist line about 12" up off a basement concrete floor. Unfortunately or fortunately, a cleanout is in this desired location and that's where I want to install a drain for a 28 gal. laundry tub with a 1.5" PVC trap. What materials/steps are needed to do this properly and cheaply? Thanks
Phisherman wrote:

Unscrew the CO plug and screw in a male adapter. Then you can stack PVC fittings onto that. I would put a 4 X 2 WYE or TEE/WYE fitting first so that you can still have a CO fitting. Then branch off from the 2" inlet to the sink drain (reduce to 1.5", if desired).
NOTE: If this 4" stack carries waste from above (baths, etc.) the new sink drain will need a vent on the downstream side of the trap. You *may* be able to get away with a mechanical (Studor) vent.
Jim

If your waistline is only 12" from the floor you are probably too young to be doing plumbing!!!
: )
And, he says it's a 4" waist line, must be some seriously skinny wench.
--

Christopher A. Young;
.

"Noozer" < snipped-for-privacy@me.here> wrote in message
her name is anna.
anna rexic

Well, I am 6' and mine hangs down that low...or maybe that is all gut?
Harry K