Installing Window Air Conditioner

Last summer I never installed my window air conditioner. It was just too hot in the house to carry it up from the basement and lift the heavy thing into the window. Now, it's winter, and around zero degrees outside. I feel like I really screwed up by not installing the A/C. Should I drag it out of the basement and install it now, then uninstall it immediately and put it back in the basement, or should I just forget about it? It's not too hot in here do do it now, but I know some cold air is going to come in the house when I leave the window open while installing it.

What would you do? What should I do?

Reply to
dvdman911

Find somewhere new to troll?