Tape for XPS insulation boards seams

What tape should I use to tape seams of extruded polystyrene insulation sheets. Sheets are glued to exterior foundation perimeter so the tape must be self-adhesive, waterproof and can be used below grade. And where to get such tape since neither Lowes nor HD has it.
In article
snipped-for-privacy@audible.com says...

I used Tyvek tape on my Tuff-R sheets. It was exposed for 6 months before siding and worked great. Available at the home centers. I'm not sure about below grade, the spec sheet on the Tyvek web site does not mention it.
--
DT

Dow Weathermate Construction tape.
www.wind-lock.com has it but I don't know if they sell less than case lots.