tankless waterheater

Two weeks ago I had a new mixer valve installed. It solved my hot water problem but ever since it was installed, the hot water "pulses". The cold water runs normal but turn on the hot and it comes out "woosh woosh". My plumber and I think the manufacturer, TACO, think I'm crazy. anyone ever hear of this? THANKS
On Apr 14, 9:25�am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Mad Dog) wrote:

how much did the repairs cost? total $$ thanks
total cost was $385