Tankless water heater

Warning!!!, do dot buy anything from Omega 2000 group. George the owner is a lying cheat. I bought a OME 514. this thing is junk!! It does not maintain temperature automatically, is has mechanical knobs!!(I learned this the hard way) He said he would give me my money back, he gave me a return number, I sent him the item and then refused to pay me. Stay far far away!!!
Norman writes:

Oh, like there are legitimate competitors.
Hey Richard
I don't know if there is any legitimate competitors!! Just warning people of a bad product and a verybad place to buy!! I am new to the tankless world, and got ripped of bad. I have replaced it with a T-Kjr and am very happy.
Norman