T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

Page 6 of 13

Did you say something, Stupid?

Looking for a treat tonight?
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 21:43:45 -0500, kjpro wrote:

Just got it, your idiotic replies in this thread :)

Doesn't take much to entertain ya, Eh?

---
there should be a "sig" here
More lies snipped...

---
there should be a "sig" here
Lies snipped...

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz