T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

Page 5 of 13

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

[...]

Pipe it to the hole in your head. It may help in flushing out all the shit that's up there.

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

More lies and I have told you several times, I already know that you're an idiot.
Hey, girls, why don't you just take this to email instead of cluttering up the NG?

Regards,
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 11:03:30 +0000, Clark wrote:

Kjblow is so eager to fabricate faults and inaccuracies he often takes the dialog out of context.

---
there should be a "sig" here
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 19:01:52 +0000, Clark wrote:

This was written just for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v/qi_ufeyKY

This was written just for you...
"Can't fix stupid"
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 21:45:20 -0500, kjpro wrote:

Nobody is trying to fix you, get over it.