Suppose I won...

Any initial thoughts on installing this toilet?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070207/us_nm/usa_toilet_dc_1

This is taken off the official rules page:
"Sponsor will install Pimped out John (toilet) to existing in-place waste pipe in bathroom floor and existing in-place water supply line in winner's bathroom. If necessary, Roto-Rooter will make adjustments or modifications to existing in-place waste pipe, in order to connect the Pimped out John to an existing waste disposal pipe, at Roto-Rooter's expense, not to exceed $2000. Winner is solely responsible for all other assembly and utility connections including electrical, cable TV or satellite TV, etc."
so it looks like they will move the waste pipe a little and install it provided the bathroom is big enough to accommodate the thing.

I'd probably have too many beers while sitting on the throne and end up wiping my *ss with the laptop!