Sunbeam Electric Blankets

Hi Bruce!
B > In the past few years, I've bought two king size Sunbeam electric heating B > blankets. They were the mid- to high-end models. After less than a year B > the first one would no longer heat, and we sent it back for repairs. The <snip> B > Has anyone else had similar problems with Sunbeam electric blankets? I B > really hesitate to send it back to the factory for repairs.
FWIW I had a customer a week or two ago with a similar problem; don't recall if she sent or is sending back under warranty but did buy a replacement.
B > I've looked for other brands of electric blankets, but Sunbeam seems to B > be the only brand around. Are you aware of any other brands.
Don't know of any other brands (Sunbeam is the only heating blanket we sell at the store). If there are any store brands Sunbeam could be their manufacturer also.
Flannel sheets and pajamas?
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Skeptic: when sees the handwriting on the wall, claims it's a forgery.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971