sulfer removal

Hi, I have been living with a slight super smell for years. I have tried various methods of removal. All worked well but had drawbacks. Chlorine injection worked fine but than I ended up with chlorine (city) water. Charcoal filters work but need to replace every couple of weeks. I just gave up and live with it. Yesterday I saw an add for a different system and wanted input from anyone that has used it. It is called an ultra filter II made by flint and walling. It injects air, before the pressure tank, than filters though a mineral gravel bed, after the pressure tank. No chemicals or filter replacement needed. Just a backwash every 3 days. Claims to remove 5 ppm sulfur and 20 ppm iron. Any info appreciated. thanks.

Reply to
calhoun