Sub-zero Question

I have a Sub-Zero 561 and weeks ago had to replace the evaporator. Since the repair, we have had a lot of condensation inside the refrigerator and a very thin layer of ice on the back back wall. (But not an ice ball like before). We called the repairman back out and he angrily said this is perfectly normal. Is he right? We never had sweat gathering in butter tray or on glass bottles before. What might be the problem?
--
muward

Just curious. Was it a factory dispatched, local authorized or independant tech?
muward wrote:

Just curious, what did they charge for this repair job? or was it under warranty?
muward wrote:

is very dry, outside air humid....