stump removal; 3 feet too high?

Dear Group,
I have a 3 foot high, 2 foot diameter stump. Should the stump be lower to allow for a stump removal company to do their thing?
Doug
Doug Mitchell wrote:

the ground and then put the big bladed stump remover in to finish it off, just call them and ask if they charge any more for the 3 ft. high stump to remove it also.. if not then let them do it...
" snipped-for-privacy@noname.com" wrote:

The only suggestion that makes much sense. I can't imagine the stump removal people charging much more since it would take about 5 minutes to cut it down to the ground.
I'm just a one man bachelor home owner. But I would prefer a higher stump -- when I hook on the truck, it gives me some leverage on the roots.
The stump I took out earlier this year I left about four feet high. I had not done enough sawzall work, and broke both halves of the trunk. Oh, well. I did get it loose after a long while. And a lot of sawzall blades.
How bout call the stump grinding company and ask?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Yea.. and pulls the stump out with a truck?? more likely pull the axle off of the truck!!

Duh! Lets see, Bob. Let's hook that loggin' chain round the axle, take a couple of wraps around the stump, rev' 'er up to five grand, dump the clutch, take a good run at it, and see what happens....................................... that stump ain't no match for MY truck ............
If'n that don't work, we always got the Sawzall ..................... and you got a Leatherman ................
Priceless.
Steve

ROFLMAO