Stove faucet

Page 2 of 2
The Homeowners Hub site is not a help forum. It's an *advertising* forum that invades real forums (like "alt.home.repair", part of "usenet") parasitically in order to generate free advertising for itself, which continually advances its search engine placement, thereby increasing its own revenue through its click- through advertising commissions.
So the first thing you should do is write them an email and tell them to quit spamming.
Then try to find your way here through proper channels. Please do a google search on "Usenet" and post the regular way.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote the following:

Maybe YOU should learn more about Jesus. You need to be a little more tolerant. Bye Bye.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Commercial faucets (Chicago) are available that attach vertically. In a 3 sink set-up it is mounted in the middle and can reach the other 2. (with 2 articulations)
Steve B wrote:

Aside: Avoid the temptation to use the water outlet on an oil fire.
There was an episode on Mythbusters recently where they ignited one cup of hot oil on the stove, then dumped ONE-HALF cup of water on the flames.
This piddly effort shot a ball of fire THIRTY freakin' feet into the air, singing low flying birds (the experiment was done outside) to the cries of "DAMN!" and "THAT'S COOL!" from the assembled bystanders.
This worked so well, they rigged up their own time bomb. A one-quart saucepan, couple of cups of oil, and a #2 can of Campbell's Soup Stock. Put the can in the oil, the oil on the stove, light the fire, decamp.
Eventually the can burst and, well, you can imagine...
Steve B wrote:

Garden hose.

--
LSMFT

Steve,
I'll leave you with one last thought. Have you ever had a faucet drip for a while because someone neglected to turn it off all the way, or because some component started leaking?

In a word, "YES!"
Upon finding that we can't find one locally for less than $300, and that is on a special order, we have decided to increase the budget on the range hood.
Thanks anyway, all.
Steve