Storing fountain pumps

Tip: Store your outdoor and water feature pumps in water when you take them in for the winter.
Haven't seen this 'tip' in any of the pump manuals. We used to have to replace several pumps in the spring because they didn't make it through winter storage. Once started storing them in water overwinter they last several years.
- » barry.martin■AT■thesafebbs.zeppole.com «
* They told me I was gullible -- and I believed them.
--
■ RoseReader 2.52ß P003186
■ The Safe BBS ■ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971