Stick Template

Can someone please explain to me what "stick templating" is as it pertains to countertops? Are we basically gluing up small strips of thin wood to represent the shape of the countertop? Thanks, John

Reply to
Johnny_A_58

to countertops?

e of the countertop?

Look up "story pole" essentially all it is is a strip of wood recording all the significant dimensions and it helps eliminate measuring errors and words.

Reply to
beecrofter