Starbucks ceiling insulation batts

I have a warehouse that I like to add some insulation batts under the roof panels. These batts would be exposed and not hidden by a dropped ceiling.
We like the foil backed batts to be black or green in color. But all the foil backed batts products I have seen come only in silver foil backing.
How does Starbucks get their green insulation batts? Do they paint it, or is there a place to buy colored foil batts?
Thanks
PS: I need R19 and better.
I have see backed insulation painted (Sprayed). Sometimes the printing can bleed through and may require many coats. Not sure how Starbucks does it, I don't go that often and never noticed.
No wrote:

I'd suspect if it's a general corporate thingy that they get the stuff specially done. If it's a one-off, something like that may have been done.

Exposed insulation of most types is a fire hazard and code violation. Homasote makes insulated panels in a fairly stark white, (which will reduce your need for lighting) that you could subsequently paint.

you could look at expanded polystyrene. some can be painted [ check with manufacturer ]. also check fire regs for this application.
- dchou4u -

- Nehmo - Are you sure insulation batts are what you are seeing? I've seen pics of green blankets, but it's unlikely they would be exposed. Anyway, you're saying the _foil_ is green. If you paint, the foil would loose its reflective value.
The coffee is overpriced, and I'm boycotting Starbucks after they charged for water to 9-11 rescue workers (_after_ publicity, they refunded). http://www.snopes.com/rumors/starbuck.htm So I haven't been to one in a while.
--

Maybe an email to www.starbucks.com would yield better answers.