stainless steel colored paint ?

I am interested in making my fridge look like it was stainless. I know it can be painted with appliance paint to another color, but is there a color or type of paint that will make it look like stainless ?
Thanks
Not any that would fool anyone into thinking it really was SS.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Paul Letta wrote:

refrigerator to give it a colored look... sears was selling it in their refrigerator dept... dont know if they had stainless as a color or not, but they did have.. red, blue, yellow and alot of other colors... it was like a plastic sheet about 1/4 in. thick that was attached to the front and held on by some trim(????).. dont remember the cost this was like last year or so....
On 14 Dec 2003 13:05:36 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (Paul Letta) wrote:

There are metallized plastic 4' x 8 ' laminates (Formica, etc. can't recall the N. American brand) that can be cut to fit your fridge. They are quite attractive and hard wearing.
found this using google
Hey, just got done painting my side by side white refrigerator stainless steel. Only painted the front because this is the only part that's showing. Used Krylon Metallic Leafing and Smoke Gray mixed, painted with a very good brush, which gave it a real stainless look. Gave it two coats. I have a stainless steel range that's no right beside the refrigerator and I think they both look great. I would recommend it highly, especially if they aren't side by side. Good luck with your painting.
and this
http://www.aervoe.com/aervoe/shopping/aervoe_PaintsCoatings_detail.asp?ID=8
I think this place has the above paint in single qty!
http://www.farmhardware.com/SuperStore/SuperStore-Product.asp?ProductID 62
Wayne