Stainless Chimney Liner comparison?

Dear Readers,
I want to purchase a full length stainless steel chimney liner for my fireplace in order to install a wood burning fireplace insert. For the same lenght, diameter, and metal thickness, I've seen a significant range of prices online and in local stores for what I see as basically the same product each time. Is anyone aware of a big difference in quality or manufacturing from one liner to the next?
Thank you for your comments, Anthony M. Falcone