Chimney Liner

Anybody have any info on Chimney Liners? Ours is starting to crumble and it was suggested that we replace it. We got an "e-quote" (from an a/c heater repair company which we have used before) in the amount of $610 but I don't know if that is for terra-cotta or stainless steel or any other details (I have to have them come out). Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!! no spam--remove last 3 letters in address to respond

Reply to
DSegal1027

NoSpamFANatic

Anyone know anything about chimney liners? We had the Gas co. come out and fix a bad valve and the guy checked out our flue. There were stones/concrete/rocks there but the draft was good. He said we may want to look into getting the liner replaced. A company is coming out next week to check it out, gave a preliminary estimate of 600 bucks. Is terra cotta better than stainless stell?

Thanks in advance. no spam--remove last 3 letters in address to respond

Reply to
DSegal1027