Squeaky hardwood floor

only get new ones every 3 years, and the technology doesn't seem to progre ss much.

orough workup. If audiologist finds special problems, he/she might refer yo u to an MD specializing in hearing problems. If not, they can suggest the appropriate aid.

sk, ask, ask among your friends, colleagues, family. And listen CAREFULLY how they describe the provider. Reason I caution that: Some people are ju st too apathetic or scared to change doctors even when it's clearly indicat ed. I have them in my family!

Not at all.

"Higgs Boson" is the elusive sub-atomic particle that was finally said to h ave been identified by CERN.

As a hard-core science freak, I thought it would be cool to use Higgs Boson as one of my Internet handles. Here's info about the Higgs Boson.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

I guess it's either neuter, or transgender, or hermaphrodite?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

On USENET your name can be anything you want

The Higgs boson or Higgs particle is an elementary particle initially theorised in 1964,[2][6] whose discovery was announced at CERN on 4 July

2012.[7] The discovery has been called "monumental"[8][9] because it appears to confirm the existence of the Higgs field,[10][11] which is pivotal to the Standard Model and other theories within particle physics.
Reply to
Ed Pawlowski