Speakman Shower Heads

I saw these Speakman Shower Heads at a Westin:
http://www.plumbersurplus.com/ProductList.aspx?IDV5
But they had two of them hooked to a splitter. Anyone know what that splitter is called?
Thanks...

Google is your friend. Use it. I just put shower splitter on the search line, and got it. Here is one of many sites that cover Y-pipes and Splitters http://www.showersplus.com/Products/Shower_Heads/Shower_Head_Accessories/index.htm