Speaking of Bosch dishwashers

is there anyway to turn off the beep beep beep at the end of cycle? And why would anyone need a warning sound that the dishwasher has finished? If I don't get up to open the door and turn it off it reminds me in 10 minutes.
"Madx" wrote

in my manual, anyway.

Should be in yours. MLD

I guess they want you to remove the dishes before they wrinkle.

You don't use Revlon Anti-Aging Creme on your dishes?!?! ;)
To the OP - thanks for reminding me - I have to do the same thing but I haven't gotten a round tuit yet. http://www.myrtlewoodgallery.com/get_a_round_tuit.htm