Spark from ground wire normal?

Hi I was just removing a heater from the wall, had the right fuse out and I got a big spark from the ground wire to the screwdriver when I started to unsrew the ground. Is that normal? No juice in any of the wires now including the ground.
I'm not that handy so I was just wondering. Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Is it gas heater? Could be stray current/voltage on gas pipe.
If it is gas, measure voltage from pipe to Gnd wire.
Add pictures here
✖

Big spark, if you do a ground test you better have dry shoes with rubber soles, wear rubber gloves and handle the insulated tools by the insulated handle, a bad short can kill you, a clamp on amp meter might prove if current is leaking.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You have carpet? If no signs of any voltage, could be you simply discharged yourself of a static charge...
✖
On Apr 15, 6:02 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks all for your ideas, there was no carpet and it was an electric baseboard heater. When I touched the ground there was a spark, I didn't feel a shock and all 3 wires are dead to the touch now. Like I said I had the fuse out. It was a battery operated screwdriver. It was weird. No idea what caused it.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 15, 5:40 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I heard of an unknown " short" in my city costing a guy 150 kwh a month, [if I got the kwh # right, or about $26.00 a month at todays prices , I think, untill a plumber nearly died redoing the main meter from the shock by removing the ground wire. Do your own energy audit, and be carefull. Or call an electrician or the electric co, Shorts happen.....
Add pictures here
✖