snowblower chain problem

I have a Dynamark Tecumseh 8 horse snoblower 10 years old. The chain keeps on coming off the sprockets. Is there an easy way to tighten the chain? Will I be able to fix this problem? Everthing else is working perfectly! thanks....
stoli wrote:

I assume you've already checked to see that the sprockets are in line with each other. If there's no obvious way to loosen some fasteners and shift one of the sprockets to tighten the chain, I'd try putting on a new length of chain, the present one may have worn enough to "get longer".
When you pick up some new chain, get a full length connecting link and a "half link" one too, that'll give you a better chance of ending up with a snug fit.
Course, you might just be able to get by keeping the existing chain by removing one full link and replacing it with a "half link" connecting link.
HTH,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
Please don't repost the same question multiple times. It's annoying to say the least and can keep you from getting responses. If anyone has anything to respond with, they'll do so.