Snap On vs. Husky sockets

Page 3 of 3
On Friday, April 25, 2014 3:51:38 PM UTC+1, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Snap On for me every time. http://www.aj-locksmith.co.uk
replying to DerbyDad03, DieselMech wrote: Genius tools are cheaper and of the same quality as SO if not better. I found also Kennedy tools to be of exceptional quality and well priced. However long 1/2 inch drive power-bar I would by only from SO. In many situations used 2m long steel pipe on it while working on excavator tracks without any sign of damage whatsoever. It's simply unbreakable.

I'm sure the OP would have been interested in your critique when he asked the question... 2-1/2 years ago.
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:14:02 +0000, DieselMech

as the pins broken - so they are not QUITE unbreakable.