Smart Meters

Page 2 of 3

Don't say such things. The damned fool is too stupid to understand sarcasm.

I can't wait for hackers to be discovered to have been screwing with the smart meter mesh network for a long time. I can think of all sorts of ways to hack the network such as a secure form of communications for patriots avoiding the secret police wiretaps on internet, cellphone and land lines. It's entertaining to be living in interesting times. ^_^
TDD

and you're a damned fool. period.
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:52:42 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Gee, Malformed, what made you think I was talking about you? Maybe you really do know that you're stupid.

doesn't matter who you were talking to, you're still a damned fool
On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 21:18:39 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Lefties are too stupid to know just how stupid they are, Malformed. If you couldn't lie, you couldn't talk.
smart meters reportpower failures, if only your meter reports a power failure your home will be marked as a power thief, and inspected
if way too much power is being used your home will be checked for growing illegail drugs.
FUNNY, a few years ago I stumbled onto a hydropinic garden with grow light.
I gave it to my best friend and just requested some tomatoes grown in mid winter.
my buddy put the garden in his basement, neighbors asked if he was growing pot:)
incidently we did some taste testing of the tomatoes, no flavor or other difference between store tomatoes or hydropoinic:(

Good. If only my meter reports a power failure, then it means the line from the pole to my house is down, and I want someone to come out and fix it.

I'd better disconnect the hot tub, then. The power company already knows we use way more electricity than our neighbors.
Cindy Hamilton

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Given that the US Supreme Court already ruled that infrared surveys required a warrant, one would expect that the warrant requirement would also apply to utility records.

I bet you'll find that you're wrong on that one. The fed doesn't have to have a warrant to get your phone records. They have them all.
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

It seems at least one court disagrees with that per the latest news. Who knows where it will end up as it works it's way up through the courts.

WTF are you talking about, kook?

My guess is that he is talking about a judge that ruled, a couple of days ago, that the NSA is breaking the Constitutional rights of American citizens (4th Amendment) by monitoring domestic communication without a warrant.
On 12/18/13 8:28 PM, Irreverent Maximus wrote:

But on the other hand a Texas court ruled warrants can be based on a "prediction of a future crime". Article here: http://preview.tinyurl.com/l7pwjxc
On 12/18/2013 9:03 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

Isn't that grand? Sounds like the states that may search your vehicle anytime that they want. May I search your vehicle? No? *phone call* Sir, please step away from the vehicle, I have a warrant...

No, "I'll mail you a copy of the warrant when I get a chance."
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 21:03:13 -0600, Dean Hoffman

That headline is *very* misleading. They were breaking the law. The only issue I has with it is that they received the warrant *after* the search. They're supposed to identify what they're looking for (probably cause) *before* they search.

don't be confusing krwd with current events and facts
On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:44:19 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

You really don't have to prove how stupid you are, Malformed. We got it!

then why is it that you keep proving how bigoted AND stupid you are. we figured that out years ago