Slow water

I have a kitchen sink that i replaced the faucet about 6 months ago.The pressure has been fine. Now the water comes out slow. I removed the aeriator & there is nothing blocking it. I don't think when i soldered the supplies any solder got in the pipe because it worked fine for months. Any ideas what can cause my problem ?
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:11:18 +0000, desgnr wrote:

Both the hot and cold are "slow" ?
desgnr wrote:

If it has a spray wand, there is a diverter valve in the base of the faucet which may be the problem.
Jim

Check the supply hoses for blockages. Tom