Slightly OT: Mattresses

Have used a waterbed for the past 25 years. Enjoy it. The new Tempurpedic sounds interesting. Any users of the former that can comment as users of the latter?

Have used neither but have used "select comfort" for many years and like it since I can adjust firmness any time.
--
Free men own guns, slaves don\'t
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/