Sliding patio door track

Has worn down to a nub. As a consequence, the sliding door often jumps the track and has to be levered back on to the track with a screwdriver.
Suggestions for replacing the track?
Thanks.
HeyBub wrote:

down - we got ours free from the contractor who came out to put new wheels on the door. Too old to find the right wheels, but he adjusted them so they ride the track, rather than grinding along on the frame. The "fix" isn't an entire section of frame - just mounts onto it.
Norminn wrote:

Thanks. You've inspired me to search for a replacement track.
You might also check the wheels on the bottom of your door and ensure that they arent the problem.