sliding door advise

My shop is divided into two rooms connected by a 4'x7' doorway. I would like to hang a sliding door so I dont have to heat both sides. I plan to use 1/2" thick plywood for the door. Can anyone tell me where I can find the right hardware for this job? It doesnt have to be pretty, just functional. Thanks.
On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:33:45 -0500, Dan-o wrote:

Any farm supply place would have track and trolleys for such a set up. Much cheaper would be to get a set of closet bypass doors. It will come with all the hardware you need
Any good hardware store should have barn door track and the associated hardware.
RB
Dan-o wrote:

How about just using regular closet door track and rollers. Cheap and should do the job..
Steve