Skunk story

From another newsgroup:
------- "[MIAMI] American Airlines Flight 915 from Miami to Bogota, Colombia, was delayed Wednesday night after a [stowaway] skunk was found in the back of the cargo hold, discharging its foul odor throughout the aircraft..."
http://www.fortmilltimes.com/124/story/199861.html

I would have left a trail of me getting the hell out of there, telling the boss, "you want it out of there, you go scare it out".
That reminds me of an article I read years ago. Woman said she had a skunk under her porch, how to get rid of it. That was the experts advice, put a trail of dog food from the porch to the nearby woods. Woman wrote back said "THANKS A LOT!! now I have TWO skunks under my porch"
------

I dont know how passengers survived the trip. There is a house just north of Chicago where a family of skunks got into ductwork and the basement about a year ago, since then the insurance co has spent about 350,000.00 tearing out walls, ducts, furniture, carpet, floors, cleaning, relocating the owner and still they say it stinks. I wonder if the plane will be cleaned easily.

Well it's her own fault. She obviously put the dog food down wrong, it's supposed to lead from the house to the woods, no the other way around :).