Site for Telelphone/video supplies?

Am rewiring house for Telephone/video.
Anyone have any good online sites for supplies for the project?
best prices for cat 6e wiring and connectors probably home depot who also has lots of other related stuff

There is a national (US) standard within the BICSI www.bicsi.org suggesting each and every home have a very special voice+data cable setup.
Of course it includes fiber, making it a very expensive cable (I'd imagine). I think it's like 2 cat7 strands, a cat 3 strand and 2 MM fiber runs.
Good luck trying to terminate them.
But, anyone could cut the ends off and then get your professional involved.
As for where to get the supplies? Pros use giants like Anixter, Graybar, and Westell, among others.
if you have walls open install flexible conduit, and definetely all home runs to a central spot.
standards change fast conduit allows pulling new cable without opening walls

Not a chance. HD wanted 39 cents/ft for UL fire rated RG6 cable. The local electrician charged me 10 cents a foot for the RG6 and Cat 5e. Home Depot price wasnt even "in the neighborhood". Same thing went for 18-4 alarm wire.

won't always know that your getting quality, however...
Try...
www.jameco.com
usually has good prices on connectors.
also
http://www.mcminone.com /
http://www.tselectronic.com /
http://www.allelectronics.com /
Also, the following site has interesting and unusual products that you might have trouble finding elsewhere...
http://www.sandman.com /
Beachcomber
www.blackbox.com