sink faucet running slow

I can hear a 'click' and the water runs slow. It is a high tap for the kitc hen. No idea what brand but thinking Delta. The other water faucets in the house are fine. I cleaned the screens but think there must be some kind of mixing valve. I took the cartridges out and rinsed them. They appear to be in good shape but are 15 years old. I really can't buy new ones because of being unsure of the brand and water off sill sends some water through the s tems into the sink.
So the question: Is there a mixing valve that moves and may be clogged?
Is this a single handle faucet or 2 separate handles? You make it sound like just one, but not sure. Also all manufacturers put their names on their products, look for a name faintly etched into the faucet surface.
On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 4:34:48 PM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:

If both hot and cold have low pressure, then there is a restriction between the line coming in from the water meter and where the hot water line to th e heater branches off. Or, there is a restriction in the faucet itself. Do n't you have a "handy" neighbor you can work with???
On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 6:04:16 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

I'm going with faucet because the rest of the house is OK. I heard a click from the faucet when it goes light. Everything including icemaker is fine. Same line. Whole house is same line.

I had something similar a few years ago. By the way, look for the name at the base on the back. Sometimes it's back there.
Turn off the water to both valves and take them out. Put a cup over the opening now to divert the water into the sink. Turn the water underneath the sink on slowly with someone controlling the cup so it doesn't fly away. You may have some crap stuck down in the water line. Do this to both sides. If that doesn't fix it then one of the valves is bad.
On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 7:46:53 PM UTC-4, badgolferman wrote:

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 8:17:31 PM UTC-4, Thomas wrote:

Many Delta faucets, as well as others, have lifetime guarantees, no questions asked. I have a Delta with a head that converts from stream to spray. At one point it stopped flowing completely. I called, they sent me a new head. A few years later the spray stayed on a little even when it was switched to stream. Once again, I called, they sent me a new head.
The flow seems to slowing down now, so I'm going to call before it stops and get another one.
If you go to their website, you should be able to find a picture of your model. If not, the CSR's are pretty good at helping you figure out via your description or perhaps a photo sent by email. Call them first and see what they suggest.
Thomas,
If both hot and cold are running slow in that faucet but not the rest of the house then it's likely that the water pressure is good to the faucet. It's not likely that both cartridges have failed. After the cartidges, the water is mixed together and sent out the spigot. There may be crud in this section of pipe. Try this. Remove both cartridges. Takeoff the mesh screen at the sigot, get compressed air ( a bike pump), and blow from the spigot back to the cartidge bodies. Clean up the crud and put everything back together.
Dave M.